Albolene® Moisturizing Cleanser Ingredients
Since 1885, Albolene® has been the perfect multi-use product that does everything you need when it comes to removing makeup, cleansing and moisturizing your face. Albolene contains no fragrance or harsh chemicals and leaves no soap-and-water residue or dryness. Unlike some skin cleansers, Albolene has a higher moisturizing content, making it possible to use on a daily basis without drying out the skin. Our formula is time tested to cleanse and moisturize your skin to keep it looking healthy, supple and youthful.
- Mineral oil is a skin conditioner used to soften and smooth the skin.
- Petrolatum is a moisturizing emollient and skin-conditioning ingredient. It also provides protection to help keep the skin’s own moisture from evaporating.
- Paraffin is a skin-conditioning ingredient that contains lubrication properties and can also help retain moisture in the skin.
- Ceresin is a naturally occurring wax that is used as an emulsifier and conditioner.
- Beta-carotene is a carotenoid compound and is used as a skin-conditioning ingredient.
Source: WebMD: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/